Dependent on how you tally it up, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 is either the second, third, or even fourth version of Samsung’s folding phone design:
- The first was pulled from the market mere days before it was released because it was too fragile.
- The second was the official release, however it was still surrounded by a cloud of uncertainty.
- The third was a different type of phone, the Z Flip, where Samsung initially tested some new screen as well as hinge technologies.
- And ultimately, we’re here, with the Z Fold 2.
Through that determined rehearsal, Samsung has achieved two things:
- First, although we can’t really say it will be as durable as a normal phone, we do indeed have a fair amount of faith that this Fold 2 won’t harm itself through normal use.
- Second, it’s established the category itself, meaning we can spend a little less time meditating on the meaning as well as the importance of folding phones as a concept.
Let’s Get Down To Brass Tacks
As with any review of a phone, we need to give it justice by looking at its technical features.
This phone has a CPU speed of 3.09GHz, 2.4GHz, 1.8GHz with an Octa-Core CPU type. The size of the main display is 192.7mm (7.6″) with a resolution of 2208 x 1768 (QXGA+). The technology of the main display is Dynamic AMOLED 2X with a colour depth of 16M. The size of the sub-display is 158.1mm (6.2″) and it as a resolution of 2260 x 816 (HD+). In terms of the sub-display’s technology, it runs Super AMOLED with a colour depth of 16M
In terms of the rear camera, there are multiple resolutions of 12.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 12.0 MP. The F number of the multiple rear cameras are F1.8, F2.2, F2.4. The rear camera has auto focus as well as OIS. The rear camera has an optical zoom at 2x and a digital zoom up to 10x. This camera has a flash.
The front camera resolution is 10.0 MP and has an F number of F2.2. Unlike the rear camera the front camera doesn’t have auto focus. The cover camera has a resolution of 10.0 MP and also has an F number of F2.2. The cover camera doesn’t have auto focus.
In terms of video recording resolution this is UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps and slow motion is 960fps @HD, 240fps @FHD. Regarding memory, the phone has 12GB of Ram, 256 GB of ROM and the available memory is 220.6 GB.
What’s The Verdict?
With a much bigger cover display, improved design as well as ground-breaking Flex Mode, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the ultimate best foldable phone yet and ideal for playing at https://mobilecasino.my/slots/. In addition, it’s a productivity powerhouse. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is light years better than the previous Fold. And it really needs to be for the high price that it goes for. The front display is much bigger, 5G is standard, and the unsightly notch on the inside is a thing of the past. Plus, this foldable phone is more durable than the first Fold.